Buy on Amazon get delivered the next day!
CHERISH LEWIS EXCLUSIVE Silicone Teether Baby bunny TEETHING Toy Shower Gift- Cherish Lewis(BPA FREE &Non-toxic）
• Color same as photo shows
• Non-toxic silicone bunny teething ring.
• Baby's teether ring.
• Baby will love it
• Always check the conditions and make sure you clean it before give to baby.
CHERISH LEWIS EXECUTIVE BUNNY TEETHER, made of 100% food grade silicone, with cute bunny design, the back have heart-shaped bumps and CHERISH LEWIS LOGO, massage the baby's gums, help to Feel better when teething.
Product EAN NUMBER: 5060537510026
You can search the EAN NUMBER OR CHERISH LEWIS on eBay.
CHERISH LEWIS SILICONE Bunny teether clean and sterilizer, we use clean water and Milton baby sterilizing, make sure it's safe and clear sterilized before we storage them.
If you want to add beads
OR customize please sent us MESSAGE.
We can help you put baby's name /date and birth on the wooden ring, we use wood tools hand write it,
it will cost extra £3.
Let us know if you want to make the teether yourself, we can sent you everything you need in a DIY kit.
When do babies start teething?
Most babies sprout their first tooth when they're between 3 and 12 months old.
What are the signs a baby is teething?
Some babies get through teething with no signs at all, but many parents report that their babies do experience discomfort. The most likely signs of teething include:
* Irritability or fussiness
* Drooling (which can cause a facial rash)
* Swollen, sensitive gums
* Gnawing or chewing behavior
* Refusing to eat
* Trouble sleeping
How can I help my teething baby feel better?
* Give your child something to chew on,
like a CHERISH LEWIS Baby teething ring, Mum can wear a silicone Beats necklace so when baby can chew it,
also you can give baby a cold washcloth that you've chilled in the refrigerator (not freezer).
* Rub a clean finger gently but firmly over your baby's sore gums to ease the pain temporarily.
* If your baby is old enough for solids, he may get some relief from eating cold foods, such as applesauce or yogurt.
* If your baby is old enough to eat finger foods, it may help him to gnaw on a hard, unsweetened teething biscuit, Just keep an eye on him and be mindful of choking.